AIS Discussion Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AIS Discussion Forum

This is a forum dedicated to answering questions posed by all fellow students regarding AIS and USC.

2 posters

New Student: Need help regarding housing and VISA.

alokk

New Student: Need help regarding housing and VISA. Empty New Student: Need help regarding housing and VISA.

Post  alokk Sun May 23, 2010 12:25 am

Hi all,
    I will be joining USC for a phd in CS this FALL. I need some help regarding the VISA application and housing.

1. Should I book an apt in advance (i.e. before coming to US?) or should i do that later after coming there?

2. In Visa application, there is a column saying "Address in USA where you would stay?". So is it mandatory for the VISA process to book a house in advance??? IF not what address should i enter in this column?

3. I dont know any one else joining USC this fall.. So how do i find roommates to share the apt?

I would really appreciate your help in this regards..

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Alok Kumbhare
    SternManagement
    SternManagement

Location : 5979 West Third Street, #202, Los Angeles, CA 90036

New Student: Need help regarding housing and VISA. Empty Re: New Student: Need help regarding housing and VISA.

Post  SternManagement Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Hey!

Stern Property Management saw that you were looking for housing for the FALL 2010 school year. We would be more than happy to help in your search to find the best housing situation. We have 7 outstanding buildings around campus, complete with FREE CABLE AND INTERNET!

Please take a look at our website: sternmangement.com

If you have any questions or interest, feel free to contact us at the information below.

Stern Property Management
    5979 West Third Street, #202
    Los Angeles, CA 90036
    Phone: 323-525-1501
    Fax: 323-525-1502

Thank you for your time and good luck,
    Walter Canas Smile

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:40 am