AIS Discussion Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AIS Discussion Forum

This is a forum dedicated to answering questions posed by all fellow students regarding AIS and USC.

Books, housing, contacts - an Indian Trojan, Class of 2015

ssur92

Books, housing, contacts - an Indian Trojan, Class of 2015 Empty Books, housing, contacts - an Indian Trojan, Class of 2015

Post  ssur92 Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 am

Hello,

I'm a USC admit for the Class of 2015.. I'm an Indian from Bahrain, and I'm through to Viterbi's Mechanical Engineering with the Trustee Scholarship. I'm wondering if anyone here knows the details of the required books and coursework needed for ME, or atleast the contact information of an Indian from that department. I'll be visiting Calcutta in May, so I really wish to check if any of those books are available there at cheaper rates.
    I'd also be very grateful if I could contact any Indian student currently enrolled in a BSE degree in Viterbi ..

Coming to the question of on-campus housing at USC, could you give your opinions on Marks Tower/Hall and the Parkside Apartments ? (I'm not too sure if I'll secure a room in Birnkrant despite being a Trustee recipient, since I'd applied pretty late)

Thanks a ton ..

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:43 pm