AIS Discussion Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AIS Discussion Forum

This is a forum dedicated to answering questions posed by all fellow students regarding AIS and USC.

5 posters

Fall2010 Student's Queries

payal

Fall2010 Student's Queries Empty Fall2010 Student's Queries

Post  payal Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:12 pm

Hello Everyone,

First of all I would like to congratulate all of you for making it to USC. And for ones who are still waiting wish you good luck.

In preparation of you transition from India to US we at AIS would certainly like offer all help we can from our side so that your journey towards USC is safe and sound.

Feel free to ask any question related to living, expenses, jobs and academics. We will try our best to answer them with as much possible information we can provide.

Best,
    Payal Doshi
    VP - Association of Indian students
    USC
    amarmitrea

Fall2010 Student's Queries Empty Re: Fall2010 Student's Queries

Post  amarmitrea Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:17 am

Vijaykrishnan

Fall2010 Student's Queries Empty Query

Post  Vijaykrishnan Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:11 am

Hi seniors,

I have an admit from VLSI in USC and Wireless comm. in NCSU.Which of these would be better.I have decided for USC.Still i need your take on it interms of

1.Quality of education.

2.Interns & Jobs

3.Aid

in the same priority.
    medharoy

Fall2010 Student's Queries Empty Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism Admitted Student

Post  medharoy Mon May 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi,

I am Medha Roy, scheduled to join Annenberg School for Communication this Fall.

I have not received any financial aid and I would really like to know the real-life living expenses during the program.

Also, how do I look for an apartment and roommates? I am currently in the US and I can call a prospective roommate, if there is one ready to share an apartment. I am looking for a female roommate.
    ylohia

Post  ylohia Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:11 am

Hi Medha,

I'm also starting at Annenberg this fall! Please do get in touch with me -- I'm in Delhi, would love to meet you if you're here.

ETA - sorry, just realised you're in the US already. I'm female, Indian and vegetarian and would love to share a flat, so yes please get in touch! You can email me at lohiaDOTyaminiATgmailDOTcom

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:07 am