AIS Discussion Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AIS Discussion Forum

This is a forum dedicated to answering questions posed by all fellow students regarding AIS and USC.

Best Cell Phone deals

brajan

Best Cell Phone deals Empty Best Cell Phone deals

Post  brajan Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 pm

To all prospective students who are going to start their FALL 2010 semester at USC, one of the first things you would need is a cell phone. Through an exclusive partnership with Wirelessmarketplus.com, the largest online retailer for cell phones, you get some amazing specials which include:

1. Instant rebates on most phones

2. Lots of FREE Cell phones (on all carriers).

3. USC Student discounts on AT&T. (upto 10% for a student & eligible up to 15% for qualified students)

4. Exclusive bill plan discounts for T-mobile. (Upto 12%... which is an avg. saving of $10 per month for qualified students!)

5. No activation fees for AT&T, T-mobile & Verizon. ($35 saving!)

6. Average savings of about $35 (on activation) & approx. $10 per bill on family plans.

There are a whole bunch of other offers as well & this is where I bought my cell phone. Check out this website for the deals:
    www.wirelessmarketplus.com
    Zip code: 90033
    IBO code: 5147113

Give me a call at +1-480-414-8798 or email me at brajan@asu.edu to get some more details & I’d be glad to help you guys out. Cheers...

Bharadwaj Rajan
    Alumni