AIS Discussion Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AIS Discussion Forum

This is a forum dedicated to answering questions posed by all fellow students regarding AIS and USC.

2 posters

I have applied to usc school o f dentistry.I need help

padma

I have applied to usc school o f dentistry.I need help Empty I have applied to usc school o f dentistry.I need help

Post  padma Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi friends..i have applied to usc school of dentistry.I ma seriously interested in this program.Is there anyone from india in usc school of dentistry??please let me know.its really urgent.thankyou in advance.
    Thanks,
    padma.
    kailashgajara

I have applied to usc school o f dentistry.I need help Empty Re: I have applied to usc school o f dentistry.I need help

Post  kailashgajara Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 pm

@padma,

We have very less contacts in dentistry school. Though we will try to get some contact and will reply you back asap.

Thanks
    padma

I have applied to usc school o f dentistry.I need help Empty Re: I have applied to usc school o f dentistry.I need help

Post  padma Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:48 am

kailashgajara wrote:@padma,

We have very less contacts in dentistry school. Though we will try to get some contact and will reply you back asap.

Thanks
    hi did anyone find dental student.usc is calling for interview from 1st to 9th.i dont have time.please somebody help me.please somebody can just go to dental school and ask them to reply.its reallly veru urgent.
    kailashgajara

Post  kailashgajara Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 am

@padma: What do you mean? DO you want us to go to school and ask for your admission status?
    padma

Post  padma Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:14 pm

kailashgajara wrote:@padma: What do you mean? DO you want us to go to school and ask for your admission status?

no i want any dental student contactno.so that i can talk to them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:04 pm